Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a Relief!

Thank goodness for prayers and miracles! The police actually found and arrested one of the criminals responsible for stealing my sister's cars! Oh and even better, they got BOTH vehicles back in one piece! Of course anything of value was long gone, but what a blessing to have both cars back. Now they are just getting the cars cleaned out (they found a meth pipe and a quarter bag of meth in Krista's car) and filling out paper work. I am so glad that everything worked out so well and that they got their cars back! My little niece, Lara, said a special prayer for Krista and Steve to get their cars back and it was heard and answered. I am always amazed at the faith of children.

Anyways, Andrew and I have been working hard in the front yard this weekend. Well, let's be honest, it was mostly Andrew while I watched him sweat. :) We removed two ugly "weed trees" and replaced them with two beautiful palm trees, put in 7 landscape lights and bought rock to build rock walls with. Andrew has big plans (as all his plans are big) and I am so excited to see them work out. He's such an awesome husband. I got really lucky!

2 comments:

michaelangelo said...

Sweet! Glad to hear everything worked out for your sister and her husband. We know from experience what a headache that can be; they almost always find the vehicles, but they are usually trashed.

How 'bout some pictures of your new landscaping as it takes shape?

Love you both!

CoLa said...

Good. So was it really someone they knew? Getting anything stolen is crappy.