Friday, March 20, 2009

Progress Pics










Ok, so I am still working on the backyard and hopefully within a couple weeks I should be able to post pictures of some of the progress back there. In the meantime I have been working some on the front yard and will share some comparison pics of before and after. The before pics are focused mostly on the house since the yard was kinda dismal, but you can still get an idea of what it was like. I only have a couple of pics to post since I am at work and can't access the rest.

8 comments:

Jill Stones said...

nice house bop, having no grass saves alot of trouble...you can see the poo poo before you step in it. I can't wait to see your tree's when they are big. Keep up the good work.

michaelangelo said...

How come your grass is so brown? Shouldn't you water it or something? ;)

Looks pretty good actually. I think I'll pass on any games of football however. Can't wait to see those cute little palm trees nice and tall!

Alana Lange said...

Looks great! Now come and finish our yard. Are you putting the pool in the backyard? :)

Andrew said...

Thanks guys. It has taken some getting used to not having lush lawns everywhere but I actually think a yard without grass can be nice. We are a water concious state, like Utah should be but isn't. I still plan on putting some grass in the backyard, mixed with a creekbed, and other things. You will have to wait and see. Sorry, no pool yet. lol.

Jessica said...

It looks good! I love it!

Karyn said...

Which palm tree is Erik and which one is David? :)

Rachel C said...

Looking good my friend, looking good!

michaelangelo said...

Happy Birthday, Annalise! We'll try to call you tonight when you're home from work! We love and miss you!!!