Sunday, January 25, 2009

In 'N Out

Sundays are the one day a week that Andrew and I get to spend together so we thought we'd have an adventure and go to Tucson! There happens to be an In 'N Out Burger in Tucson so we thought we'd stop for lunch before heading over to Costco. This is the only In 'N Out in Tucson and we got there right around 12:30 so needless to say, the place was PACKED! The line to order was literally out the door! There was even a line to fill your drinks. So we had a little bit of a wait for our food. Any of you who know Andrew know that when he gets hungry and his blood sugar level drops, he can get a little....interesting. When we finally did get our food I saw him sipping out of his ketchup cup and then putting the fries in his mouth to eat them together. He caught me watching him and he explained that the fries were just too little to dip in the ketchup cup, it got his fingers messy. So he'd pour the ketchup into his mouth! GENIUS! Why aren't we all doing this? LOL! There is a video clip of him actually eatting his fries this way. It's so classically Andrew. The video is down at the bottom. I couldn't figure out how to upload only the one video, so you get to see all my YouTube videos. There's some of the house before we moved in, actually I took it for Andrew to try to show him what he was buying. The narration is BAD. Sorry. :)

Also, I am putting up some pictures of the new house. I know several people have been curious to see so I stopped procrastinating and here they are! I have no idea how to shrink these photos so if they are huge, I apologize. :)

5 comments:

michaelangelo said...

Okay, I STILL haven't eaten and In-N-Out Burgers so you have to take us when we make it down for a visit, k? (I'll eat my fries the Mike way, thank-you!) :)

Love the house, it looks great. I hope we can make it down during the warm winter months and not the WARM summer months!

Jill Stones said...

I love the house. It looks like you already have it furnished. Pretty quick, it took us years to fill up our house:) I also have not eaten at in and out...Mike's way of eating fries isn't pretty either:) miss ya

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

Austin says Annalise needs help learning how to make videos. He noticed she said "there you go" a lot. We can not wait to see the house. Aus thinks your backyard would make a great training place for desert warfare. We could help ya decorate. In N Out? Oh yeah the yuppie hamburger joint. Where's my t'shirt? ha ha. The house is beautiful.

Rachel C said...

Mmmm, mmmm good! I love In-N-Out!

CoLa said...

fun stuff it sounds like. Reminds me of how Andrew eats frosties. Ask him sometime. And IMHO In-N-Out = OVERATED!