Friday, April 24, 2009

Tribute to Annalise and her birthday month.


Ok, so in case some of you didn't know, didn't remember, or whatever the case. Annalise had her birthday this month, the 8th to be exact. And no I didn't forget, I just haven't had much time to blog about it, or anything else for that matter. They blocked my access to this site at work. I have been very busy working on other things, will get to that later. Anyways, the love of my life just completed 27 years of life on this planet. And to celebrate we went out to eat at a Japanese restaurant. I got her a brand new bike for her to cruise around on, we have only had time for a couple rides but she loves it. Enjoy the pics, Happy Birthday love.

2 comments:

CoLa said...

Nice ride Annalise. Reminds me of the old cruiser bikes we used for the paper route as kids. They are fun!

We thought of you on your day and hope you had a great day.

Jill Stones said...

Hey I was so good I called the day before your birthday....but I guess it doesnt' count if we don't get to talk to you. Hope you had a great day. Now you need a basket in front for Baxter:)