Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Andrew woke me up this morning to tell me that there was snow in the backyard. I figured he was confused or crazy, maybe both. We left the snow behind in Utah, at least I thought we did.

I couldn't believe it at first but it was true. Thankfully there wasn't too much of the white stuff and it didn't stick around for too long. But there was enough that the local schools closed for the day, as did most of the government offices. Andrew actually worked in the snow storm last night, in the mountains! Poor guy!

Oh by the way, I am starting a new job on Monday February 16. I was able to find a position at a bank here in Sierra Vista so NO MORE LONG COMMUTES FOR ME!!! (I am really really excited about this if you can't tell!) In all seriousness though, I know how truly blessed I am to not only have a job, but to be able to find a better one that is closer to home during this uncertain time. I thank God everyday for all my blessings, this being a big one. :)

No comments: