Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weapons Training Day


So I recently got a new personal defense weapon/toy. Annalise and I finally have a weekend off together, its been like 4 months since that has happened, and I convinced her to go out shooting with me. I am trying to get her comfortable shooting so we both feel better about me working the upcoming "Mids" shifts and having her be alone at the house all the time at night. I got a new Romanian built AK-47 and boy is it fun to shoot. I will post some pics and videos for your vewing pleasure.


1 comment:

Jill Stones said...

Holy cow, where do you go to practice with that thing? Looks like the target man didnt' make it, good shooting. Did you guys get another puppy? If you did...where are the pictures:) (the boys get confused if you are a army man, I told them a special cop, but they like gi joe better)