Sunday, July 19, 2009

Best Husband Ever


I just wanted to tell Andrew how much I love him and all the hard work he puts in. He worked 9 days straight and has been working on a bunch of projects all around the house on his days off. I have kept him really busy, when he should be relaxing and I just wanted him to know that his hard work is appreciated. Just so you know, he put in a new light fixture in the great room, hung the chandelier in the dining room, hung his new artwork in the dining room and some art in the bedroom and is now at Lowe's buying some stuff so he can hang my bathroom shelf. He also mowed the lawn, ran to Costco with me (which is like a 4 hour trip) and still has the energy left to play with Baxter. Andrew is the best husband I could ask for! I love you honey!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

ah, thanks babe. It's nothing compared to what you do around the house. Keep my clothes clean and put away, ironing, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, dishes, everything. You make this house a home. Thank you.

michaelangelo said...

Not sure if I should intrude on this 'private' moment, but just thought I'd say it's pretty cool to have an awesome brother (and sister-in-law) like you guys. We miss you and think about you often. We think about visiting too, but then think - Arizona in July/August? I don't think so!

Maybe when it's cooler :)

BTW - Aren't BP Agents required to have a mustache? I mean, come on... at least put a little Pedro-stache on that lip or something... :)

Jill Stones said...

I totally agree with Mike, especially the stache!! Husbands are great, just wait till they work 90 hour weeks:( I am glad you love each other.

Andrew said...

alright, alright, I guess I could try the stache idea, alot of the other agents have and its hilarious. One guy even waxes his. We are dying to visit you guys Mike, just need to gather the money, thinking of coordinating a visit up there with Wendy too.

As for the heat, yes its hot. Not as hot here in Sierra vista, today 92. But Tucson and other areas are hot. 115. Come for Christmas and you will love it. shorts and flipflops, I love it.

I put in a lot of hours for sure. but not as many as the detail I am going to put in for. 10 days straight, up in the mountains. some good cash.

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

ah, look at the handsome young man in uniform. Austin thinks it ROCKS and wants me to find him one. With the accessories. I am thinking of leaving the weapon out! Ha ha miss you bunches. Post pictures of the house..cannot wait to see it.